Are you interested in sharing your creative talent, being published and possibly win an Amazon gift card for $5.00 or $10.00?
Submissions are being requested for the next edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine scheduled for release on November 5, 2017
We have several themes to choose from
Spring or Easter / Retirement / Valentine or Love
Christmas is always welcome
We ask that your projects or tutorials have not appeared online or in print within the last 12 months and cannot appear on line or in print within 12 months of the magazines release. You may post an announcement (no pictures) that your project is being published but must include a link to the TTCRD web site and explain all details can be viewed in an issue of TTCRD Magazine.
While we will take cards, remember, our focus is much broader and we are also looking for samples that include all crafting creations and genres. In addition to the regular features we would like to receive submissions for:
- Tips, Tricks and money savers for crafting
- Storage/Organization Tips
- Craft Rooms from around the world - show us your craft room! Please include location, and pictures with descriptions
- Inspiration cards based on the magazine theme - please include the products used
- Scrapbook layouts - please include the products used
- Craft related photo tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next to or below the photo it is describing.
- Kid friendly craft tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next to or below the photo it is describing.
- Home decor such as wall art, table art.
- Anything Christmas is always welcome.
Craft related tutorials, articles and craft rooms published will be entered into a random drawing for $10.00.
All other submissions will be entered into a random drawing for $5.00.
Winners will be announced the day the magazine is released.
All published submissions will receive an "I've been published" badge for your blog and a copy of your article.
Submissions are due by August 20, 2017 and are to be emailed to Cara Malmrose at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com. Please put TTCRD Submission in the subject line. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!